I could possibly just say that I’m on a mission to see how many delicious cocktails I can create with Rosé. That’s probably true. But, this one is really just so easy and delicious, it’s sorta crazy. So, of course I had to share.
If you follow me at all, you probably know I’m addicted to Rosé. It’s kind of crazy because for years, I would only drink a bold, red wine. Then, last summer when we released the Burklee Hill Rosé, it all changed. I think it’s the perfect combination of red wine grapes made in the white wine making style that hits the mark for me. So, creating an easy and delicious Frosé was on the bucket list.
- 1/2 bottle chilled Burklee Hill Rosé
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar or splenda
- Blend all ingredients in blender ( I use a Ninja)
- Adjust as desired with water or ice to change consistency
- Makes 4-6 servings, multiply as needed
It’s easy, refreshing and so delish! Cheers! – E