This easy recipe took minimal prep time and packed a delicious combo of flavors! The strawberry added such freshness to the typical crostini and offers a fun twist to the typical Caprisi salad. Enjoy on your back porch with friends or family!
- 1 baguette cut into 1/2 slices (small crowds can get by with 1/2 baguette)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced thinly
- 8 oz. Mozzarella, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 tbsp. strawberry balsamic dressing
- Mint (or basil) for garnish
- Place sliced baguette on a baking sheet, toast in oven at /58744789*9*8789 any oversized portions)
- Layer strawberry slices on top of Mozzarella
- Drizzle Strawberry Balsamic dressing
- Sprinkle mint garnish
Pair with your favorite summer wine and serve at your next patio gathering!
Cheers – E