Recently, we had the opportunity to collaborate with one of Lubbock’s premier caterers, Jessica Murray, with Heart & Soul Cuisine. In addition to her impressive catering services, you can enjoy Jessica’s cuisine at the Tea Room inside KK’s Craft Mall in Lubbock. The Tea Room even hosts steak dinners on second Friday of each month! For our collaboration, Jessica created a fresh and fruity mimosa with the Burklee Hill Vineyards Rosé for guests at the Chicago Station Market Days to enjoy with brunch during this month’s market. She was kind enough to share the recipe so that you can recreate it for your own brunch soon!
- 1 bottle Burklee Hill Vineyards Rosé
- 2 1/2 cups Cranberry Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/4 cup Orange Pineapple Juice
- 2/3 of 1 Liter of Sprite
- 2/3 (9 oz.) of Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- Chill wine, juices and sprite for 2 hours
- Mash and separate orange juice concentrate in large drink dispenser
- Add in all other ingredients and stir until mixed well
- Pour in glass and serve with orange slice garnish (may be served over ice)
Serve with brunch or any special occasion! And, if you are in Lubbock, stop in the Tea Room to enjoy Jessica’s delicious cuisine soon!
Cheers – E